Choose a self sufficient stay, be fully supported or take it a bit more seriously by adding the pro elements for your cycling holiday. See below for the options available.
We can arrange a bespoke package if what you see below doesn't fit. Just talk to us and we can come up with something to fit your needs and price.
Book the house for a weekend or longer. Just cyclists, or bring the family, you decide.
Please see the booking page for availability and pricing, with the house starting from £800 per week for up to 12 people. The house sleeps up to 12 people across 8 beds and 6 rooms.
Example based on 6 people sharing (off season house price)
- £120 pp per long weekend OR £130 pp per week
Example based on 8 people sharing (off season house price)
- £90 pp per long weekend OR £100 pp per week
- Up to 12 people in 8 beds in 6 rooms.
- Hot Tub
- Secure bike storage
- Mini Workshop
- Wood for stove and fire
- Use of the gardens and other areas
- Use of the bike racks
- Access to dirt jump in the field
- Our time to help you plan routes and all other things you need to know.
More riding less faffing
Add support to take away the strain and hassles and let you focus on riding. We offer two levels of support for a minimum of 6 people.
Prices vary depending on how long you stay, your group size and the time of year.
Please contact us for a price
Level 1. In addition to the self sufficient offering above
- Evening meal at the house
- Mechanic available in the evenings to check over bikes
- 1 evening of health, wellbeing and nutrition coaching and advice
- Tailored itinerary for next day detailed each evening with you
Level 2. As above but also includes
- Transport and day long support for people and bikes
- Guided ride for road or MTB
- Coaching session for the group (or parts of, as you wish)
- Cold Beer and Wine
- Maid service at the house
Available to book for 2018 when the outbuildings have been converted
Want to beat your next race time, or just interested in your body and how to improve on a bike. Pick from these additional options, all aimed at the more serious rider.
Take the level 2 package above and add as many of these items as you wish. A full price is available on request as these are very dependent on numbers.
- Fitness assessment, analysis and benchmarking
- Technique assessment with 3D motion capture
- Immersive smart turbo trainer with projection screen
- Professional Elite level cyclists coaching and support (Cat1 and World Cup level for road and MTB)
- Elite cyclist level masseuse
- Injury assessment and prevention programme
- Intensive injury treatment and prevention
- Dietary planning and provision
- Bespoke training programme
- Discounted follow up progress assessment