While taking a cycling holiday with British Alps there are some amazing road rides for you to try.
Below we give you information on all things road cycling and some routes.
Support for road cyclists
- Tour de France level Coaching (Backstedt Coaching)
- Welsh National Velodrome, yes you can ride on it.
- Mechanics and workshops (Sprung, Bike Park Wales)
- Local bike shops (Drover Cycles, Climb on Bikes)
- Sports nutritionists and wellbeing coaches (Summit)
- Enduro World Series sports masseuses (RJO Massage)
Road riding routes
- Herio Sportive
- Wiggle Wye Warrior
- Abergavenny Festival of Cycling
- Hereford Devil sportive
- Velothon Wales
- Powys Devil Sportive
It is possible to be hitting the hills within about 15 minutes of leaving the front door with a multitude of routes going via main road or back roads. The following are some of our favourites.